Question:
What famous dessert did Dolley Madison make popular by serving it in the white house?
2006-03-31 20:23:32 UTC
What famous dessert did Dolley Madison make popular by serving it in the white house?
Six answers:
Libby Loves to Write
2006-03-31 20:26:33 UTC
Dolly Madison served ice cream in the White House, causing a huge sensation, which fit her reputation as a "trend-setter". She was definitely the "power" behind the man, too.
redunicorn
2006-03-31 20:38:46 UTC
Definately ice cream

Most of us know that Dolley Madison was the wife of James Madison our 4th president. Melted into her many accomplishments, Dolley Madison has also left her impression in the History of Ice Cream. Some ice cream notables declare, she was also the first hostess to serve ice cream at a White House reception.

"Last night I was bid by our President to the White House, and it was a most unusual affair. Mrs. Madison always entertains with grace and charm, but last night there was a sparkle in her eyes that set astir an air of expectaney among her guest. When finally the brillant assemblage, America's best, entered the dining room, they beheld a table set with French china and English silver, laden with good things to eat, and in the centre high on a silver platter, a large shining dome of pink Ice Cream"
2006-03-31 20:26:25 UTC
Ice Cream
?
2016-12-18 17:19:01 UTC
to circumvent the creation of a conflict of interest on the comparable time as eating with CEOs of agencies. in spite of if, the Bush administration grow to be so comfortable approximately appearing gentle with employer u . s . a . that a former severe-score real won't be able to bear in mind a single social gathering of President Bush lunching with CEOs interior the White abode.
tomanybuns00
2006-03-31 20:27:29 UTC
i just watch a movie on james madison but i am not sure but i think it is icecream but im sure yo can search yahoo or google to verify an answer.
Mercedes A
2006-03-31 20:25:57 UTC
cup cake?