Question:
What is the average salary for an elementary school teacher with her masters in a New Jersey public school?
melodicart
2006-03-18 12:04:43 UTC
What is the average salary for an elementary school teacher with her masters in a New Jersey public school?
Three answers:
sherasi
2006-03-18 12:11:48 UTC
http://www.njea.org/

Sixty-three percent of New Jersey’s public schools have achieved starting salaries at or above $40,000 since the inception of the “$40K-Right Away” campaign. Not to be outdone, Summit Education Association in Union County has joined Westfield Education Association in achieving a starting salary above $50,000 in 2007-08, setting the stage for a new goal: “50K-The First Day.”
bobweb
2006-03-18 20:21:12 UTC
I would agree that it is probably less than $55K because Americans don't place any value on education other than that.

A BSEE engineer can start at $60K because a company is making profits that allow them to pay he or she more. We should make teacher's salaries totally competitive with market economies in companies hiring similarly qualified individuals. But the taxpayer has to pay their salaries.
2006-03-18 20:05:26 UTC
30,000 to 50,000 thousand